What documents will I need to have in my possession for a hunting trip to Argentina?

If you are a U.S. Citizen, you do not need to apply for a visa and you only need to bring a valid passport. The passport must not expire within six months of your arrival date. If you are not an American citizen, please check with the appropriate consulate in your country to find out if you will need a visa. No inoculations are required for hunting trips to Argentina

Categories: FAQ'S